IT Valley as a Solution provider has an always-growing Solutions covering all customers IT & business needs, resolving all challenges that might affect their business, ensuring their highly efficient productivity & driving their revenue stream.Know More
Security & Network Solutions
Entreprise Infrastructure Solutions
Built with IBM Spectrum Virtualize™ software, the IBM Storwize family provides hybrid solutions with common functionality, management and flexibility. It includes built-in functions such as Real-time Compression and Easy Tier technology optimizing flash and hard disk drives to deliver extraordinary levels of efficiency and high performance. Available in a wide range of storage systems, the Storwize family delivers sophisticated capabilities that are easy to deploy, and help control costs for growing businesses.
IBM® Storwize® V7000 Unified and IBM Storwize V7000:
IBM® Storwize® V7000 Unified and IBM Storwize V7000 are virtualized, enterprise-class storage systems that provide the foundation for implementing an effective storage infrastructure and transforming the economics of data storage. With industry-first hardware accelerated Real-time Compression, they can reduce the cost of storage by up to 80 percent while maintaining application performance.
Built with IBM Spectrum Virtualize™ software, IBM Storwize V7000 Unified and Storwize V7000 provide the latest storage technologies for unlocking the business value of stored data, including virtualization and Real-time Compression. In addition, the systems include a powerful hardware platform that can support the massive volumes of data created by today’s demanding cloud and analytics applications. They are designed to deliver outstanding efficiency, ease of use and dependability for organizations of all sizes.
- Hardware Accelerated Real-time Compression: Reduce storage acquisition costs by using up to 80% less disk and flash capacity.
- File support: Consolidates block and file storage in a system for simplicity and greater efficiency (Storwize V7000 Unified only).
- Active Cloud Engine: Enables highly-efficient policy-based management of files to reduce costs through use of tiered storage (Storwize V7000 Unified only).
- Clustered systems: Ability for block systems to both scale up and out for performance and capacity.
- IP replication: Reduces remote mirroring costs with innovative network optimization.
- Deploy with confidence: Available IBM performance and capacity guarantees help you focus on your business, not your storage
- Automated storage tiering with IBM Easy Tier: Advanced technology for automatically migrating data between storage tiers based on real-time usage analysis patterns
- New generation GUI: Easy-to-use data management designed with a graphical user interface and point-and-click system management capabilities
- Integral part of VersaStack: An integrated infrastructure solution jointly developed by IBM and Cisco to provide faster application and workload delivery, IT agility.
- Automatic migration of frequently accessed data across storage tiers, including high-performance flash storage
- Provisioning support for business applications that need to grow dynamically, but only consume the storage space they are actually using
- Migration capabilities that provide efficiency and business value in a nondisruptive migration
- Compression accelerator hardware
- IBM Real-time Compression for extraordinary efficiency, enabling storage of up to five times as much active data in the same physical disk space*
- Unified storage capability for greater simplicity and efficiency
- Policy-based file management
- Support for near-instant data copies for backup or application testing
- Integrated instant-copy capabilities for critical business needs with innovative network bandwidth optimization
- Integrated tools and capabilities for server and storage management
- Clustered systems to support growing business needs while controlling costs
- Encryption capability helps provide advanced protection of data at rest
- Deploy configurations to provide high availability and data mobility between data centers up to 300 km (186 miles) apart.
IBM Storwize® V5000, built with IBM® Spectrum Virtualize™ software, is a highly flexible, easy to use, virtualized storage system that enables midsized organizations to meet the challenges of rapid data growth and limited IT budgets. As an intermediate Storwize family offering, Storwize V5000 enables organizations to consolidate and provide new capabilities to their existing infrastructures. With flexible licensing options, Storwize V5000 makes it easy to deploy complementary solutions, such as IBM ProtecTIER®.
- Higher flexibility: Easily customizable with flexible software options
- Ease of use: Simplifies management with industry-leading graphical user interface
- IBM Easy Tier®: Advanced technology for automatically migrating data between storage tiers based on real-time usage analysis patterns
- External virtualization: Consolidates and provides IBM Storwize® V5000 capabilities to existing storage infrastructures.
- Replication over IP: Improves network utilization for remote mirroring with innovative technology
- Clustered systems: Provides the ability for block systems to both scale up and out for performance and capacity
- Integral part of VersaStack: An integrated infrastructure solution jointly developed by IBM and Cisco to provide faster application and workload delivery, while maintaining efficiency and IT budget under control.
- Graphical user interface (GUI).
- Dual clustering.
- IBM Easy Tier.
- External virtualization.
- Thin provisioning.
- Metro Mirror and Global Mirror.
- BM FlashCopy.
- Dynamic migration.
- IBM HyperSwap.
IBM System Storage DCS3860
Every day, massive volumes of data are created around the world. This data comes from everywhere: sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals, to name a few. To effectively leverage this big data, organizations need fast, easy access to applications—backed by high-performance storage architectures. At the same time, they need ways to improve operational efficiency while maintaining the same data center footprint, quality of service and high availability.
The IBM® System Storage® DCS3860 storage system delivers the performance and scalability organizations need to succeed in this new era of big data. Designed for high-performance computing applications, the DCS3860 system supports up to 60 drives in just 4U of rack space—and it can scale up to 360 drives, including up to 24 solid-state drives (SSDs), with the attachment of five expansion units. This high-density system also helps make the most of today’s IT budgets by increasing capacity while reducing the storage footprint, power consumption and related operational costs.
The IBM® System Storage® DCS3860 storage system delivers the performance and scalability organizations need to succeed in this new era of big data. Designed for high-performance computing applications, the DCS3860 system supports up to 60 drives in just 4U of rack space—and it can scale up to 360 drives, including up to 24 solid-state drives (SSDs), with the attachment of five expansion units. This high-density system also helps make the most of today’s IT budgets by increasing capacity while reducing the storage footprint, power consumption and related operational costs. The DCS3860 system provides a versatile, easy-to-use solution for storage area network (SAN) deployments. It works as a cost-effective, fully integrated complement to IBM Power Systems servers for a wide variety of intensive computing environments.
- Expand performance, flexibility and operational efficiency with scalable, high-density storage systems
- Simplify data protection management and automate recovery tasks with Dynamic Disk Pooling
- Help ensure data integrity with support for the T10 Protection Information standard
- Combined with IBM Spectrum Scale, the IBM System Storage DCS3860 system can help organizations optimize the flow and management of large file-based data
IBM System Storage DCS3700
The IBM System Storage® DCS3700 storage system is ready to meet the challenge. Designed for applications with high-performance streaming data requirements, the DCS3700 system offers optimal space utilization, low power consumption and high performance. By combining proven IBM storage controllers with up to 60 drives in just 4U of rack space, the DCS3700 system can reduce operational costs for capacity-intensive applications. The DCS3700 storage system can act as a cost-effective, fully integrated complement to IBM Power Systems™ servers for a wide variety of intensive computing environments.
The DCS3700 system provides a simple, efficient and flexible approach to storage that is based on eight generations of design knowledge and firmware development. Key design features include increased processor speeds and larger cache memory capacities for use in both general-purpose and high-performance computing environments.
IBM System Storage DS® Storage Manager software combines robustness with ease of use—two attributes not commonly found together in entry to midrange storage systems. With its industry-unique dynamic capabilities and intuitive graphical user interface, the System Storage DS Storage Manager sup-ports on-the-fly reconfigurations without interrupting storage system input/output (I/O). For highly secure implementations, administrators can also use password settings to designate the users who can monitor the system, but who are unauthorized to make any changes. With DDP technology, the System Storage DS Storage Manager dramatically simplifies data protection setup and can virtually eliminate the need for unscheduled drive maintenance. DDP is a self-healing data protection technology that eliminates the need for complex RAID calculations, fully utilizes all of the disk drives in the array and delivers consistent system performance.
- Gain fast, highly available, dense storage capabilities at an affordable price
- Deliver simplified data protection management and automated recovery with Dynamic Disk Pooling (DDP)
- Improve backup and restore capabilities with enhanced IBM® FlashCopy® technology
- Achieve solid uptime, massive scalability and green efficiencies
- Help optimize the flow of large, file-based data while retaining simple data access
- Leverage multi-level data protection using a mix of replication features
- Ensure data integrity with support for the T10 Protection Information (T10-PI) standard
- Leverage management expertise built into intuitive and powerful storage management software
- Help optimize the flow and management of large, file-based data while retaining simple data access when combined with IBM Spectrum Scale
- Achieve superior serviceability and easy installation with front-load, 12-drive drawers that can be extended while the drives remain active, allowing for individual drive replacement without affecting the operation of other drives
- Utilize multi-level data protection with IBM Enhanced FlashCopy, Volume Copy and optional disaster-recovery features across Fibre Channel or IP networks
- Save energy costs today and tomorrow by deploying a high-density enclosure, power supplies designed with multiple efficiency standards and variable-speed fans
- Reduce overall operation and acquisition costs with mixed host interfaces that support IBM DB2 Administration Server and storage area network tiering
- Support low-power, highly reliable and high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs)
Entry Storage Systems:
IBM Storwize V3700
IBM Storwize V3700, the entry-level system in the IBM Storwize family, is an efficient, easy-to-use system designed to complement virtual server environments while delivering flexibility and innovative storage functions provided by Spectrum Virtualize.
IBM Storwize® V3700, built with IBM® Spectrum Virtualize™ software, is an entry level disk storage system designed with sophisticated capabilities unusual for a system of this class. It offers efficiency and flexibility through built-in thin provisioning and non-disruptive migration of data from existing storage. Built upon the innovative technology in the Storwize family, Storwize V3700 addresses block storage requirements of small and midsize organizations at an affordable price.
- Web-based GUI provides point-and-click management capabilities
- Internal disk storage virtualization enables rapid, flexible provisioning and simple configuration changes
- Thin provisioning enables applications to grow dynamically but only consume space they are actually using
- Enables simple data migration from external storage to Storwize V3700 storage (one-way from another storage device)
- FlashCopy creates instant application copies for backup or application testing
- Remote mirroring over low-cost IP enables efficient backups for data protection
- Helps organizations comply with NEBS and ETSI specifications
- Easily manage and deploy storage using a breakthrough graphical user interface
- Gain efficiency with internal storage virtualization and high-performance thin provisioning
- Have continuous access to data with integrated nondisruptive migration
- Improve network utilization for remote mirroring with innovative replication technology
- Optimize costs for mixed workloads, with up to three times performance improvement with only five percent flash storage capacity using IBM® Easy Tier®1
- Comply with Network Equipment Building System (NEBS) Level 3 and European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI) specifications
- Benefit from advanced functionality and reliability usually only found in more expensive systems
- Scale up to 240 2.5-inch disk drives or 120 3.5-inch disk drives with nine expansion units
- Provide host attachment through 6 Gbps SAS and 1 Gbps iSCSI ports (standard)
- Help reduce power consumption with energy-saving features.
IBM SAN Volume Controller
Built with IBM Spectrum Virtualize™ software, IBM SAN Volume Controller is a proven, dependable system that has been improving infrastructure flexibility and data economics for 12 years. Its innovative data virtualization capabilities help organizations achieve better data economics by supporting new workloads that are critical to their success. SVC systems can handle the massive volumes of data from mobile and social applications, enable rapid and flexible cloud services deployments, and deliver the performance and scalability needed to gain insights from the latest analytics technologies.
IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC) is a storage virtualization system that enables a single point of control for storage resources to help support improved business application availability and greater resource utilization. The objective is to manage storage resources in your IT infrastructure and to make sure they’re used to the advantage of your business—and do it quickly, efficiently and in real time, while avoiding increases in administrative costs.
IBM Spectrum Virtualize software in SVC helps make new and existing storage more effective. SVC includes many functions traditionally deployed separately in disk systems. By including these in a virtualization system, SVC standardizes functions across virtualized storage for greater flexibility and potentially lower costs.
IBM Spectrum Virtualize functions benefit all virtualized storage. For example, Easy Tier optimizes use of flash storage. And Real-time Compression enhances efficiency even further by enabling the storage of up to five times as much active primary data in the same physical disk space. Finally, high-performance thin provisioning helps automate provisioning. These benefits can help extend the useful life of existing storage assets, reducing costs.
Integrating these functions into SVC also means that they are designed to operate smoothly together, reducing management effort.
- Combine storage capacity from multiple vendors for centralized management
- Increase storage utilization by providing more flexible access to storage assets
- Increase effective storage capacity up to five times with hardware-accelerated Real-time Compression
- Improve administrator productivity by enabling management of pooled storage from a single interface
- Insulate host applications from changes to the physical storage infrastructure
- Deploy configurations to provide high availability and data mobility between data centers up to 300 km (186 miles) apart
- Enable a tiered storage environment to match the cost of storage to the value of data
- Apply common network-based copy services across storage systems from multiple vendors with innovative network bandwidth optimization
- Support data migration among storage systems without interruption to applications
- Leverage the first storage virtualization system with tightly integrated support for flash storage
- Support consolidated disaster-recovery sites servicing more than one production location
- Enable almost-instant recovery from disk backups.